Sunday, November 25, 2012

11/25

November 25
I am thankful for my Benedictine family. I know I say this a lot, but I love them very much. It's the little things that make me tear up, and smile, and realize how important they are to me. Like getting a hug and hearing, "Our little ones returned home!", squeezing in a weekly hug and chat with a certain sister, or hearing "I love you. Thank you for being here." I mean something to them, and they certainly mean something to me. It's a very different relationship from the one I have with the family I grew up with, but no less meaningful.




So I caved and decided it was time to put up the Christmas decorations. I really like having the tree up for a few weeks, it's what I grew up with. But I promise, I will give Advent the attention it deserves :D

The tree! 7ft! There is a Christmas pickle in there somewhere. Can you find it? Also, do you know the story of the Christmas Pickle?? Click Here!




No comments:

Post a Comment